Everyday work and sports activities can damage the knees, but by far the leading cause of knee joint deterioration and pain is from Arthritis.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Alani specializes in the knee joint with a focus on treatments for all types of knee conditions. As an ABOS Board-certified and peer-reviewed published author, Dr. Alani utilizes the latest techniques in joint therapy and surgery including arthroscopic knee surgery, joint replacement, partial knee replacement, and computer-assisted robotic knee surgery. Working with onsite physical therapists, Dr. Alani crafts custom pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation plans that promote pain relief and a return to an active lifestyle.
Knee Conditions and Treatments
- Knee Arthritis
- Hamstring Muscle Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear/Repair
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear/Repair
- Knee Tendon Bursitis "Goosefoot"
- Meniscus Tear/Repair
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Patellofemoral Syndrome (Kneecap Problems)
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Orthopedics Trauma and Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy
- No Stitch Knee Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- My Knee Patient-matched Knee Replacements